Are you looking for an easy and delicious way to cook chicken? Then you need to try crockpot ranch chicken! This dish is not only simple to make, but it’s also packed with flavor. Just place your chicken in the crockpot, add some ranch dressing mix, and let it cook! In no time at all, you’ll have a meal that everyone will love. Give it a try today!
What Is Crockpot Ranch Chicken?
On hectic days, treat yourself to a delicious and easy-to-make meal that’s sure to tantalize your taste buds! Slow Cooker Crack Chicken (Cheddar Ranch Chicken) is an irresistible blend of chicken, cheese, bacon, and the perfect ranch seasoning. You’ll be amazed at how simple it is for you to whip up this hearty dinner – no fuss required!
Why You Will Love This Crockpot Ranch Chicken Recipe?
It’s simple – all you have to do is place the ingredients in your crockpot and let it cook!
It requires minimal effort – no need to stand over the stove or constantly check on your food as it cooks.
It’s packed with flavor – The ranch dressing mix adds a delicious flavor to the chicken that everyone will love.
It’s a great meal for busy days – Let your crockpot do all the work while you go about your day!
It’s healthy – Chicken is a lean source of protein, and ranch dressing mix has no added sugar or fat.
So what are you waiting for? Give crockpot ranch chicken a try today! You won’t regret it.
Ingredients To Make Crockpot Ranch Chicken
– 2 to 3 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
– 1 package of ranch dressing mix (or your preferred seasoning)
– ¼ cup water or broth
How To Make Crockpot Ranch Chicken?
- Place chicken in the crockpot and season with ranch dressing mix.
- Add ¼ cup of water or broth to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Whether you’re looking for a quick weeknight dinner or an easy meal to feed a crowd, this crockpot ranch chicken recipe will be sure to please. Give it a try today and let us know how it turns out!
Related posts: Thin sliced chicken breast recipes
How To Serve Crockpot Ranch Chicken?
This dish is great served with mashed potatoes, rice, steamed vegetables, or a salad. It also makes a delicious sandwich – just shred the chicken and stuff it into your favorite bread or roll.
You can also use leftovers to make tacos, burrito bowls, quesadillas and more! Get creative in the kitchen and enjoy!
No matter how you choose to serve it, this crockpot ranch chicken recipe is sure to be a hit. Try it today and let us know what you think!
Tips And Tricks To Make Crockpot Ranch Chicken
– Be sure to check the chicken for doneness before serving.
– Try adding some of your favorite spices or other seasonings to customize the dish.
– If you prefer a thicker sauce, mix 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with ¼ cup cold water and add it to the crockpot.
– Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
– Freeze leftovers by transferring them to a freezer-safe container and freezing for up to 6 months.
Now that you know how easy it is to make crockpot ranch chicken, give it a try today! It’s sure to become a family favorite.
Benefits of using a rockpot for this ranch chicken
• Time saving. Instead of spending an hour or more in the kitchen prepping and cooking your chicken, you can simply put all the ingredients in the crockpot and let it do the work for you.
• Easy clean-up. Since everything cooks in one pot, there’s no need to worry about a mess of pots and pans to clean up.
• Flavorful. The combination of ranch dressing mix, chicken broth, and spices gives this dish a delicious taste that everyone will enjoy.
• Versatile. This dish can be served as is or you can use it in tacos, on salads, or even over rice or pasta for a complete meal.
• Healthy. The low-fat chicken, combined with all the flavorful ingredients, makes this dish a healthy option that won’t leave you feeling guilty after eating it.
So if you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to make chicken, give crockpot ranch chicken a try. With minimal effort and just a few ingredients, you can have a meal that everyone will love!
Different variations on the crockpot ranch chicken dish
• Add potatoes and carrots. This will add a bit of heartiness to the dish.
• Use different dressings. If you’re not a fan of ranch, try using Italian dressing or Greek yogurt for a little extra flavor.
• Throw in some bell peppers or mushrooms for more veggies.
• Shred the chicken before serving. This will make it easier to serve and add a bit of texture.
• Add some cheese. A sprinkle of parmesan or cheddar will give the dish an extra kick!
No matter what variations you choose, crockpot ranch chicken is sure to be a hit with your family.
The nutrition facts for crockpot ranch chicken
This dish is a great option for those looking to eat healthy. The chicken is low in fat and high in protein, while the other ingredients provide vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and iron. One serving of this dish contains about 200 calories and 15 grams of protein.
Substitutions For Crockpot Ranch Chicken
– For a gluten-free version, use a gluten-free ranch dressing mix.
– If the ranch seasoning is too salty or spicy for your taste, try using Italian seasoning instead.
– To add some heat to the dish, sprinkle in some chili powder or red pepper flakes before cooking.
– If you’re short on time, you can use pre-cooked chicken to cut down on cooking time.
– For a thicker sauce, mix 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with ¼ cup cold water and add it to the crockpot about 30 minutes before serving.
Now that you know how easy it is to make crockpot ranch chicken, give it a try today! We hope you enjoy this delicious and easy meal. Let us know how it turns out in the comments below.
How To Store And Reheat Leftover Crockpot Ranch Chicken?
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. If you’d like to freeze leftovers, transfer them to a freezer-safe container and freeze them for up to 6 months.
When you’re ready to reheat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then heat in a saucepan over medium heat until warmed through. Alternatively, you can microwave leftovers for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
Conclusion: Crockpot Ranch Chicken
Crockpot ranch chicken is a flavorful and easy meal that can be made with just a few simple ingredients. Make sure to cook the chicken on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2-3 hours to ensure that it’s cooked through without drying out. Finally, if you need to check on your food during cooking, use a spoon or fork to lift up part of the lid without removing it completely. We hope this article helped answer any questions you may have about making crockpot ranch chicken. Now give it a try and let us know how it turns out in the comments below! Thank you for reading at naanonbroughton!
FAQ: Crockpot Ranch Chicken
What makes chicken tough in a crockpot cooking?
Our delicious slow cooker meals are unfortunately susceptible to overcooking if incorrect-sized Crockpots are used. To ensure optimum flavor and tenderness, we include specific recommended pot sizes with each of our recipes for the best results!
What happens if you cook chicken too long in crockpot?
Make sure your chicken stays moist and tender in the crockpot by closely monitoring its internal temperature – as soon as it reaches 165 degrees F, take it out! With this simple trick you’ll be able to enjoy deliciously juicy chicken every time.
Does cooking chicken longer in the crockpot make it more tender?
Enjoy the ease and convenience of slow-cooking a whole chicken for succulent, mouthwatering results in no time. With only one ingredient required and minimal effort to prepare it, you can have worry-free meal ready before you know it!
How long can chicken stay in crockpot on warm?
Let your slow cooker do the hard work for you–just be sure to monitor it! After about 20 hours on its warm setting, most appliances will automatically turn off. But when it comes to leaving food in a slow cooker overnight (or all day), aim for no longer than 4 hours as a general rule of thumb; this way, meals are always cooked safely and deliciously.
How long should you cook chicken in the crockpot?
Enjoy hassle-free cooking with chicken cooked in your crock pot! With a low cook time of 6-7 hours or high for 3-4, you’ll have perfectly succulent and juicy meat ready to use in whatever recipes tickle your fancy. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F before enjoy devouring it’s tender goodness – perfect for effortlessly shredding into delicious dishes!
Why does chicken get watery in crockpot?
Have you ever wondered why chicken cooked in a crockpot comes out watery? This occurs due to the buildup of steam that hits and condenses on top of the lid, eventually dripping back down onto your meal.
How do I keep chicken from drying out in the crockpot?
Receive tender and flavorful chicken with ease! Incorporating fatty chicken thighs into your slow-cooked recipes results in juicier poultry for up to 6 hours. Breasts should be cooked on low heat for a maximum of 5 hours, ensuring that you get the best flavor from every bite.
How do I know if my crockpot chicken is done?
Make sure you know your chicken is thoroughly cooked by using an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh. You’ll want it to reach 160°F – typically a cooking time of 2 1/2 to 3 hours should do it!
Should I flip my chicken in the crockpot?
No, flipping your chicken is not necessary. In fact, it’s better to leave the chicken in one position so it can cook more evenly and absorb more of the ranch dressing mix. If you do need to move the chicken around for any reason, use a spoon or spatula instead of flipping it over.
What should I serve with Crockpot Ranch Chicken?
Crockpot Ranch Chicken pairs perfectly with a variety of side dishes! Roasted potatoes, steamed veggies, and buttered noodles are all delicious options to serve alongside your chicken. You can also opt for rice or a light salad to make the meal more balanced.
Can I make Crockpot Ranch Chicken in advance?
Yes, you can definitely prepare Crockpot Ranch Chicken ahead of time. All you need to do is assemble the ingredients, place them in the slow cooker, and store it in the fridge until you’re ready to cook. This way, dinner will be ready quickly and easily when you’re ready to eat!
Bill Dawers is the CEO of naan on broughton, a contemporary Indian restaurant in Savannah, GA. The restaurant opened a few weeks ago and has already found a fan in City Talk columnist Bill Dawers. The restaurant sits right across the street from the Marshall House on Broughton Street, joining the large number of hot spots on the shopping street.